When Tales of Zestiria was revealed, the RPGamer staff had a bit of a hard time taking the name of the game seriously. Why? Well, in the 1990’s, there was a brand of soap called “Zest,” and let’s just say when Zestiria got referenced on the site, we joked about how the game was “Zestfully Clean.”
Here’s where you guys come in. Want to win a copy of Tales of Zesitira? We want you to come up with a soap related slogan for Tales of Zesitira. It can be a radio or video advertisement, fanart, Photoshop, anything creative as long as the game is featured in some way with a soap related slogan. You can be as crafty or cheeky as you like, but avoid potential NC-17 content or crude jokes, it should be tasteful in some way.
Want an example of what we mean? Check out what Tabletop Columnist and ATB Host, Scott Wachter came up with:
The grand prize winner will recieve a Collection's Edition of Tales of Zesitira, and runners up will receive a standard edition of the game. Once you've created your entry, tweet it to @RPGamer, using the hashtag #Talesof, and you're qualified to enter. Enteries must be reiceved by 8am EST on October 28. Good luck!
Official Contest Regulations
* Contest begins Wed, Oct. 21, 2015 and continues until Wed, 8AM ET Oct, 28, 2015. Winners will be announced on the RPGamer.com message boards on or after Oct. 28, 2015. Prizes will be shipped after the contest is completed. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries. A panel of RPGamer staff members (and possibly outsider as well) will be judging this contest.
* Winners will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. Should the email bounce, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, winners consent to the use of his/her names and entries for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
* RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
* Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties (except for the matter of shipping), nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
* The Contest is open to all readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer, Namco Bandai; including their partners and their immediate families. Shipping will be via USPS first class, so international winners should understand that there will be a delay.