Square Enix has released its list of games that will be on the show floor at E3 2011.
- Dead Island (Xbox 360/PS3/PC, 2011 *SE Distribution in NA only) - Four individuals who have yet to be zombiefied have to work together to fight off an island full of zombies.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360/PS3/PC, Aug. 8, 2011) - Playing as Adam Jensen, players are offered multiple paths to complete this adventure.
- Dungeon Siege III (Xbox 360/PS3/PC, June 21, 2011) - Obsidian tackles the dungeon crawling genre by mixing action gameplay with RPG abilities and loot along with drop-in, drop-out multiplayer in this title. A demo is now available on XBLA and should be shortly on PSN.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Xbox 360/PS3, This Winter) - Playable for the first time at E3, this story starts with Serah out to find Lightning. When she's set upon by monsters, a mysterious man named Noel helps her.
- Heroes of Ruin (3DS, Early 2012) - A brand new 3DS action RPG from n-Space, this title also features drop-in, drop-out co-op gameplay without having to rely solely on local area wireless.
- Wakfu (PC/MMO, Open Beta Summer 2011) - In Wakfu, players select one of fourteen character classes and a nation to defend from attacks from other nations. The twist is that this is a tactical, turn-based MMORPG.
This doesn't mean we should count out any other surprises, but these are the only games on the official list. Stay tuned for more next week when E3 2011 begins.