One day before the Japanese release date for Fire Emblem: Trail of Blue Flames, six new characters have been unveiled. The new characters are:
- Kilroy - Even though he has such a dangerous sounding name, Kilroy is actually a pretty nice guy. He's the resident mage in Grail's mercenary troop.
- Iris - A sorrowful looking mage from the kingdom of Dean.
- Yofa - A spunky little archer, he's the youngest of three siblings in Grail's mercenary group. He's also the troop's unofficial mascot.
- Ryushion - The exiled prince from the winged Sagi clan. Currently, he's living in the island country of Fenix.
- Rai - A loyal soldier from the kingdom of Galia.
- Narcil - Captain of a merchant ship, he knows the oceans of the world like the back of his hand. He also offers good advice to Iko and company.
Fire Emblem: Trail of Blue Flames is primed to release April 20 in Japan, with a North American launch planned for the second quarter of 2005. Check back with RPGamer for more information on this title after its Japanese release.