Koei Tecmo has unveiled new images and a video for its release of Toukiden Kiwami for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The media includes new screenshots for the game, as well as a teaser trailer highlighting the new endless missions, and can be viewed below.
The company also revealed some in-game pre-order bonuses for the title. These bonuses vary between retailers and regions:
- GameStop - Armor based on the outfits of new characters Soma and Reki as well as that of Toukiden's six original slayers.
- Amazon - A pair of Tenko Gloves and a Chthonian Fiend Mask.
- GAME - Armor based on the outfits of new characters Soma and Reki.
- Independent Retailers (via CentreSoft) - Armor based on Toukiden's six original slayers.
- ShopTo.net and PlayStation Network - A pair of Tenko Gloves and a Chthonian Fiend Mask.
Toukiden Kiwami is the enhanced release of the PlayStation Vita's Toukiden: The Age of Demons, featuring new enemies, missions, characters, and an expanded story. It is due to be released on March 31, 2015 in North America and March 27, 2015 in Europe.
Click here to view more screenshots. Click here to view more pre-order bonus renders.