Are you prepared for the rise of humanity? If so, then you should be ready for D3Publisher's Gods Eater Burst, releasing today on the PlayStation Portable. This sci-fi RPG features multiplayer monster mashing action as well as a deep single-player storyline.
So here is the one important question for our readers:
"How would you survive the Gods Eater Universe?
This might take some research, but if you can tell us how you'd use weapons, tech, and other resources from the Gods Eater Burst universe, then you might just win a box set of 9 premium ceramic figurines. The best commenter wins.
All you need to do to enter is reply to this thread with your answer to the question. The winner will be selected after the contest ends and will be contacted shortly after via PM. The contest is currently open for North American residents only. For more information on Gods Eater Burst, please visit the official Gods Eater Burst Facebook page and the D3Publisher website.
Official Contest Regulations
* Contest begins Tues, Mar 15, 2011 and continues until 8AM ET Fri, Mar 18, 2011. Winner will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com starting on or after Mar 18, 2011. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries.
* Winners will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. Should the email bounce, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, winners consent to the use of his/her names and entries for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
* RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
* Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties (except for the matter of shipping), nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
* The Contest is open to all North American readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer, D3Publisher, or Namco Bandai; including their partners and their immediate families.