Sparkplay Media began 2010 with an address from their CEO, Matt Mihaly. Several goals and concerns were touched upon, including the bugs and graphical stuttering still plaguing the current Open Beta of Earth Eternal.
In addition to addressing the technical needs of the game and the plan to resolve these, an energetic six-point plan was also unveiled. The promise is to have all of these features in the game by the end of the year.
- More quests, and a larger variety
- Improved AI for boss encounters
- Pets both cosmetic and combat capable
- Clan growth, goals, and new functions
- Groves, the player housing for EE
- PVP combat
PVP in particular is promised within the next three months, with many of the other features expected to land within six months. It will be interesting to see if Sparkplay can cram all of this content within a twelve month period.