Atlus announced that it plans to bring over another Megami Tensei game to the U.S. Revelations:
The Demon Slayer, known as Last Bible in Japan, will be colorized and released for the
The story takes place in a distant planet. The inhabitants of the planet look human, but have
a special ability -- a magical force named "Gaia". The ancestors of this race created a life
enhancing orb, that maintains peace. However, there are others who want to use this power for evil.
While similar to other Persona and Megami Tensei games, there are some changes:
- Talk to over 100 monsters and convince them join your quest.
- Using the Fusion system, create new and more powerful creatures to fight the forces of evil.
- Challenge your friends with the Game Boy's Link Cable.
- Equip your warriors with over 100 types of weapons, armor, and magic.
- Battery backup memory saves up to three game files.
More details to come as they are available.