|THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL|
· Most Anticipated RPGs
· Indie Submissions
· Release Dates
· Message Forums
· Staff Bios
· Jobs Listing
· Level Grinding
· An Hour to Impress
· Player vs. Player
· Saving Throw
· RPG Elements
This information was found on PSMonline.com.
Here's How to Get Cloud in Your Party:1. Go to the bar in Zeltennia Castle located in the Northeast part of the map. Listen to the rumor of the Cursed Island, Nelveska. When you get back to the World Map, you should see a path extend to the island to the north. You won't be able to enter it yet.
2. Go to Trade City Zarghidos and buy a flower from the girl (Aeris).
3. Go to Goug Machine City with Mustadio in your party. He and Basrodio should discover a ball-shaped machine.
4. Go to the bar in Goland Coal City and listen to the Ghost of Colliery rumor. There should be a reward posted.
5. Go to Lesalia Imperial Capital. When you talk with Beowulf, choose the second answer and he should join your party along with his Holy Dragon.
6. Go to Goland Coal City, which should now be an orange dot, and there will be three battles you'll have to face in the underground floors of Colliery. Now, when the fourth battle begins, you will need to protect the Holy Dragon. At the end of the battle, Band will join your party and you should receive the Zodiac Stone from Beowulf.
7. Go back to Goug. When you enter the town, Basrodio and Mustadio will be messing around with a machine, which will turn into a robot and join your party.
8. Go to the Nelveska Temple. You'll fight a robot and you'll get another Zodiac Stone and The Holy Dragon should transform into the Dragoneer.
9. Go to Goug again and the strange machine should be working now with the Zodiac Stone. Cloud will be summoned and he'll take off for now.
10. Fight your brother Dycedarg and then the monster he transforms into, Adramelk.
11. Go back to Zarghidas Trade City. Your goal will be to protect Cloud, who is unarmed, from the same gang that attacked Aeris. Cloud should join your party after this victory.
12. Go to the active volcano at Bervenia and keep walking back and forth until you get into a battle. In this battle, have someone with the Move Item Find skill. Have that person climb the highest rock tower in the battlefield. (Must possess a level 3 Jump or higher)You will receive the Materia Blade. This will allow you to use Cloud's Limit skill. And you'll be surprised to see that all of his limit breaks are from Final Fantasy VII. *Note: Cloud will not be able to use his Limit skills if you don't find his sword and equip it.
|© 1998-2015 RPGamer All Rights Reserved|