Ready for some more prizes? This time around RPGamer has teamed up with EndlessNocturne.com to offer one lucky winner a copy of Eternal Sonata for the PlayStation 3 and an exclusive piece of concept art hand-drawn by the game's character designer, Kumiko Yoshioka. Who wouldn't want that?
As usual, we're not giving this away without a challenge, but hopefully this won't task you too greatly. It's a pop quiz. You just have to answer the questions below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you have Eternal Sonata Contest in the subject heading or we might not get it.
Prizes are as follows:
- Grand Prize (1):
- Eternal Sonata for the PlayStation 3
- exclusive hand-drawn concept art by Kumiko Yoshioka
To enter, Answer these questions and reply to email@example.com
When you send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to include your full name, mailing address, your answers, and any comments you wish to leave.
- 1) Who are the two new playable characters in the PS3 version of Eternal Sonata?
- 2) What other addition has been included in the PS3 version that modifies how characters look?
- 3) In what year did the real Chopin die?
- 4) In what country was Chopin born?
RPGamer would like to thank Namco Bandai and the EndlessNocturne.com for the prizes for this contest. Good luck!
Official Contest Regulations
- Contest begins Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2008 and continues until Monday, Nov. 17, 2008. Winners will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com starting on or after Nov. 17, 2008. Winners will be selected at random from correct entries. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. Should the email bounce, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, Winners consent to the use of his/her name and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of prizes. Canadian winners, please allow for extra time. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
- RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
- Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties, nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
- The Contest is open to all US and Canadian readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer, Namco Bandai, and EndlessNocturne.com; including their partners and their immediate families.