Now is the time to vote.
Follow this link
to vote for the biggest Final Fantasy fan.
Are you the biggest Final Fantasy fan in existance? Do other FF fans cower in your awesomeness? Does you have a lifesize Sephiroth that sleeps in your bed with you? If you think you're the fan out there, then show us.
Siliconera and RPGamer are teaming up to find the ultimate Final Fantasy fan and give them a copy of Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete import Blu-ray with the Final Fantasy XIII demo included. We know that you mostly want the demo, but we'll give you the movie to go with it. So, if you think you can win, email us with images that prove you have the skills to be victorious. Act quickly, as this contest is only going to last a week.
The prizes are the following:
- Grand Prize (1):
- Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete (w/ Final Fantasy XIII Trial Version) for Blu-ray.
So, how do you win? Just email us at email@example.com before Sunday, May 10 with visual proof (images, pictures, videos, etc.). Be sure to also include your full name, mailing address, any comments you wish to leave. Questions about the contest should be directed to the message boards. Six finalists will then be selected and we will have a public vote to see who the fans think should be the winner.
RPGamer would like to thank Siliconera for supplying the prize for this contest.
Official Contest Regulations
- Contest begins Sat, May 2, 2009 and continues until Sun, May 10, 2009. Finalists will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com and http://www.siliconera.com on or after May 10, 2009. The prize will go out after voting is completed. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. Should the email bounce, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, Winners consent to the use of his/her name and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
- RPGamer and Siliconera's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by Siliconera and RPGamer. Siliconera and RPGamer are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer, Siliconera, and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer and Siliconera reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer and Siliconera in their discretion. RPGamer and Siliconera reserve the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer and Siliconera in its sole discretion.
- Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties, nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
- The Contest is open to all readers of RPGamer.com and Siliconera.com worldwide, except employees of RPGamer and Siliconera; including their partners and their immediate families.