RPGamer proudly presents our Alundra 2 contest! By answering a few trivia questions, you could have a copy of Alundra 2 in your hands, direct from your friends at RPGamer and Activision. Ever dream of winning a game for free just by answering a few questions? Want to prove to your friends that you know your stuff when it comes to role-playing games? Here's your chance! Just copy down the questions below, answer them to the best of your ability, and e-mail them back to Dan Calderman.
Here are the questions, numbered for your convenience:
1) The original Alundra had the same development team as which old Sega Genesis Action/RPG classic?
2) In the original Alundra, what was the prize for finding and turning in all fifty Gilded Falcons?
3) In Legend of Legaia, what do you receive from defeating Lapis in Mt. Dhini, and what does the prize do?
4) Name two things for Alundra 2 that were added only to the North American version of the game.
5) What is the name of the world that Alundra 2 takes place in?
6) In Alundra 2, special medals and puzzle pieces are collected for what purpose?
Good luck with the questions, everyone! And now for the official rules; we apologize for the legal mumbo-jumbo, but our lawyers made us do it.
1) No purchase necessary.
2) To enter the Alundra 2 Contest, simply answer the questions above and return them, with the answers, to Dan Calderman. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 PM PST on Friday, March 31st, 2000. Limit one entry per person; repeat entries will be automatically disqualified.
3) Winners will be chosen from all correct entries received by the aforementioned deadline. Prizes are as follows:
One (1) Grand Prize - One rare, limited edition Japanese game poster!
One (1) First Prize - One copy of the Alundra 2 game for the Sony Playstation console.
One (1) Second Prize - One Brady Games Alundra 2 Player's Guide.
If no fully correct entries are received, winners will be chosen from the entries with the most correct answers.
4) RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer.com. RPGamer.com is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and winning a prize, the winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
5) Winners will be notified via e-mail by Monday, April 3rd, 2000. Winners will be required to reply to the e-mail within seven (7) business days, including his/her mailing information, or forfeit the prize. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of the sponsors, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
6) The contest is open to all readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer.com, Activision, Contrail, and their immediate familes.
7) Contest begins Friday, March 24th, 2000 and continues through Friday, March 31st, 2000. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM on March 31st, 2000. A list of preliminary winners will be posted on www.rpgamer.com no later than 6:00 PM PST on Monday, April 3rd, 2000. Chances of winning depend upon the number of contest entries.