To show our readers how much we appreciate them, RPGamer proudly presents our Vanguard Bandits Giveaway contest! By showing off your creativity, you could become a proud owner of Vanguard Bandits accessories, including Sony's MP3 Music Clip player with music ready to go, thanks to your friends at RPGamer and Working Designs. Just how can you enter this fantastic contest, you might ask? It's simple -- design a brand-new ATAC similar to the ones in Vanguard Bandits. If you don't own Vanguard Bandits, and therefore have no idea what we're talking about, then buy it right now from EBWorld.com.
Put your brain to work and create every aspect of your own original ATAC -- color, size, weapons, abilities, etc. Then write a summary of your brainchild and make a graphical illustration of the conceptual product, and send it in to RPGamer via e-mail or "snail mail" (addresses given below).
Here are the contest guidelines:
1) ATAC summary must be contained in 250 words or less. Summary in digital format must be in .TXT format.
2) ATAC art can be hand-drawn or computer generated. All digital art must be in either .GIF or .JPG image formats.
3) E-mail entries: must be sent to Mikel Tidwell, with the contest summary and art as attachments.
4) "Snail mail" entries: summaries can be either printed or typed, art is to be included on a separate page. Entries must be sent to the following address:
Official Contest Rules
1) No purchase necessary.
2) All email entries must be received by 11:59 PM PDT on August 11, 2000, and all "snail mail" entries must be postmarked by Friday, August 10, 2000. Limit one entry per person; repeat entries will be automatically disqualified.
3) Winners will be chosen from all entries received by the aforementioned deadline. Prizes are as follows:
Grand Prize: (1) Sony MC-P10 Mp3 Clip Music Player preloaded with the rockin' title screen theme for Vanguard Bandits. Approximate value $300
First Prizes: (2) Vanguard Bandits Strategy Guide. Approximate value $14.95
Second Prizes: (5) Vanguard Bandits limited edition poster. Approximate value $10
4) RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer.com. RPGamer.com is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and winning a prize, the winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
5) Winners will be notified via e-mail by Sunday, August 20, 2000. Winners will be required to reply to the e-mail within seven (7) business days, including his/her mailing information, or forfeit the prize. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of the sponsors, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
6) The contest is open to all readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer.com, Working Designs, Sony, Human, and their immediate familes.
7) Contest begins Wednesday, July 19, 2000 and continues through Friday, August 11, 2000. A list of preliminary winners will be posted on www.rpgamer.com no later than 6:00 PM PDT on Monday, August 28, 2000. Chances of winning depend upon the number of contest entries.