Do we have any Tales fans around here? Tales of Vesperia is coming out soon in case you didn't know. Who am I kidding? You know all about it. But would you like a free copy? What about a Tokunaga plush set? How does both sound? One lucky winner will be enjoying both and a second slightly less lucky, but still somewhat lucky winner will receive a copy of the game as well.
So how do you win? Well, that's the tricky part. You have to be able to answer these simple Tales trivia questions. Get all of them correct and you will be entered to win. Maybe it's not that tricky after all.
Prizes are as follows:
- Grand Prize (1):
- Tales of Vesperia for the Xbox 360
- Tokunaga plush set
- Runner Up (1):
- Tales of Vesperia for the Xbox 360
To enter, Answer these questions and reply to email@example.com
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name, mailing address, your answers, and any comments you wish to leave.
- 1) North America's Tales of Destiny II is what Tales game in Japan?
- 2) Tales of Symphonia is set in the same universe as what other Tales game?
- 3) Out of Asch the Bloody, Legretta the Quick, Largo the Black Lion, Glorfindel the Executioner, and Sync the Tempest, which is NOT one of the six God-Generals from Tales of the Abyss?
- 4) Which two DS Tales games have been released in Japan, but have yet to be released in North America?
- 5) Who is the vocalist for the Tales of Vesperia main theme?
- 6) Who is the oppressive ruler of the town of Ailily who will not even let his citizens leave the town?
- 7) Which North American voice actor has voiced not only two different Tales characters, but a prince, a terrorist, a lion, and a mythical Greek hero?
RPGamer would like to thank Namco Bandai and the Tales Brigade for the prizes for this contest. Good luck!
Official Contest Regulations
- Contest begins Friday, August 1, 2008 and continues until Tuesday, August 12, 2008. Winners will be announced on http://www.rpgamer.com starting on or after August 13, 2008. Winners will be selected at random from correct entries. Only one entry per household. Chances of winning depend upon the number of entries. Prices will be available at the launch of Tales of Vesperia on August 26, 2008.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail prior to the public announcement. Should the email bounce, the prize will be reawarded. Except where prohibited, by accepting said prize, Winners consent to the use of his/her name and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of prizes. All prizes will be awarded. No cash or other substitution for prizes except at the option of RPGamer, for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.
- RPGamer's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by RPGamer. RPGamer is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected e-mail. By participating and/or winning a prize, the Winner releases RPGamer and its employees and sponsors from any and all liability with respect to any prize. RPGamer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in cases of fraud or prize supply limits, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion. RPGamer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by RPGamer in its sole discretion.
- Personal information submitted for this Contest, such as your Name, Email, or Address will be used exclusively for the purpose of this Contest. RPGamer does not sell, loan, or share this information with third parties, nor use it for their own promotion. Your privacy is important to us.
- The Contest is open to all US and Canadian readers of RPGamer.com, except employees of RPGamer, Namco Bandai, and the Tales Brigade; including their partners and their immediate families.