|THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL|
· TGS 2013
· Indie Submissions
· Release Dates
· Message Forums
· Staff Bios
· Jobs Listing
· Fan Art
· Indie Corner
· Sound Test
· Saving Throw
· RPG Backtrack
· Active Topical Banter
· Dialog Trees
· RPG Elements
|This is cool...|
You mentioned in a reply how you thought the experience cap in the BG II was too low.
Go to www.teambg.org, and you can get utilities that remove the experience cap in BG I and II. You can also get other cool programs, like ones that let you create custom items and spells. They've even gone so far as to create an unofficial expansion for Baldur's Gate, called Dark Side of the Sword Coast, and are starting one for BG II.
DarkPaladin (BTW I don't work for the site or anything, I just think it's a really good one)
Hey, How ya doin?
Anyways, didn't mean to bug you on easter but hey, that's what we gamers do on our days off. Now....on to the quesions
1. In FF6, what 4 characters needed to be in the party to activate the scene with Gau's father where the other 3 characters (1 obviously being Gau) dressed Gau up and presented him. I'm thinking Edgar, Terra, and one other
2. I just got Lunar 2, but I haven't finished Lunar 1 yet. Should I wait to finish Lunar 1, or are the story lines mutually exclusive of each other (a la Final Fantasy)?
3. If a priest blesses a water hose, is all the water that comes out of it holy, or just the water currently in the hose?
Thanks and.....if there's any spelling errors, its cuz right now i'm head banging to hopesfall (Everyone download Shines Through by Hopesfall, it's awesome). Anyway,
Peace, Love, and Crabs
|War In The Sun|
As is obvious by the subject line, I'm writing in to thank you for the Preacher reference. That book- wow.
*wipes gushing praise off clothes*
1. You've named the best priest characters. Now name the best vampire characters. *nice tie-in to Preacher, too. Who says I can't stay on topic?*
2. In FF9, is there a good place to level up on Disc 4, or should I go to an earlier saved game?
3. Chrono Cross - I know HOW to get Razzly into your party, but WHEN am I supposed to try and get her?
4. Concerning Cowboy Bebop - VHS or DVD? I have some money to burn & I've only seen 3 episodes.
If you answer all these questions, and print my letter - I'll be surprised.
Cheshire Catalyst: 1. Tough one. Dracula would definetly take the #1 spot. (I got to play Renfield in high-school. Lucky me!) Cassidy from Preacher might fall in between #3 and #5. I imagine some Anne Rice characters would score pretty high too - I don't know much about vampires.
1. Tough one. Dracula would definetly take the #1 spot. (I got to play Renfield in high-school. Lucky me!) Cassidy from Preacher might fall in between #3 and #5. I imagine some Anne Rice characters would score pretty high too - I don't know much about vampires.
1. can you recomend any good games? i already own tales of destiny, grandia,
xenogears(fav#2), legend of dragoon, suikoden1,suikoden2,lunar complete,
lunar eternal blue, star ocean, shadow madness, chrono cross, chono trigger,
breath of fire 4, wild arms, wild arms2, final fantasy anthology(played
originals on super nintendo), FINAL FANTASY 7(favorite#1), final fantasy8,
final fantasy9, thats all of them i think any ideas?
Hey there Chesh,
Have you ever microwaved one of those peeps? They're better that way, much
better. It's odd, but they are. If nothing else, it's fun to watch their
little sugar coated bodies blow up to three times their original size. My
friend likes to take two peeps, stick tooth picks in them, pop them in the
microwave facing each other, and watch them "joust."
"Voice from the past, joining yours and mine ... adding up the layers of
Cheshire Catalyst:Sounds like a fun activity. Try it at home, kids.
I signed up for a beta-testing of an upcoming RPG thingee, and this is the
first sentance of the reply:
We've received your Beta Test application, and you have been placed on our list as a potential candidate for our highly anticipated sleeper hit of the year.
A highly anticipated sleeper hit? I thought a sleeper hit was something that WASN'T expected, and the fans were stunned by and loved. Xenogears was one, Wild Arms another. So how can something the fans don't see coming be highly anticipated?
-Scav "I love oxymorons" enger382
|Calm down. Drive on the parkway, then park in my driveway and well talk about it over some jumbo shrimp.|
Hey Grin Reaction-Helper,
Is it still possible to get a full version of Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete? What's the difference between EB Complete and EB non-Complete?
|The "Non-complete" versions of the Lunar games were once made, long long ago, for the Sega CD. The ones for the PSX are "complete" Yes, you can still get it.|
Quick question: Do you like Mountian Dew?
That fluid is the nexus of all nerd power!
|I'm a sprite/Sierra Mist man myself.|
SO what is the deal with Xenosaga? is it a true sequel or what? I need info.
By the way, didn't that scene in Solaris seem "Soylet Green"-esque? (Charlton
Heston all the way!)
|Yeah, really. The second Citan called it "The Soylent System", we all knew what was going on. Enjoy that snack, Fei?|
The Last Laugh:HAHAH! It is monday. GO TO SCHOOL!
Chesh"Test your might..."@rpgamer.com
|© 1998-2013 RPGamer All Rights Reserved|