|THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL|
· E3 2014
· Indie Submissions
· Release Dates
· Message Forums
· Staff Bios
· Jobs Listing
· Fan Art
· Indie Corner
· Sound Test
· Saving Throw
· RPG Backtrack
· Active Topical Banter
· Dialog Trees
· RPG Elements
|RPG's using primitive parchment technology.|
Two quick questions about Shadowrun. The original paper game, not the
SNES one you're actually expected to know about.
1- Attacker fires a big gun, and rolls 0 successes. Does this count as a complete miss, or does it just count as 0 successes when the target makes his damage resistance roll?
2- If the target number for something is a 7, is it effectively a 6, because no matter what you roll on the second die, you get at least a 7, or is it effectively an 8, because the rule of 1 overrides the rule of 6?
- The One Who Controls Your Destiny
|Strategy Guides. MIA|
Hey Chesh. I know this question sounds dumb but please answer it.
I want to buy the Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete stategy guide. Where are some of the places that sell stuff like that? Where I live, there is a Microplay (which said they didn't have it) and beyond it, there are places like Wal-Mart, and they probably won't have something that specialized. And we don't have an EB (the closest one is very far away)
|Can't sleep...Clown'll eat me.|
Greetings Cheshire Catalyst.
Blablabla long time reader blablabla first time writter blablabla
So, let's see...
1- One of my friends is trying to get me to buy Xenogears. I heard a lot of good and bad points about that game. Is it really worth it? I wanted to save my money for the Game Boy Advance and the Game Cube...
2- Is it me or you are a fan of Mega Man? Mega Man rules!
3- Why should I bother getting through FF9? I'm somewhere in the middle of CD 3, and I lost interest toward the game... The music isn't that good, and the plot is similar to FF6 to me...
4- What was your favorite RPG in 2000? Mine is Chrono Cross (love that game!)
5- Do you want us to put the HTML tags in our e-mails?
I think that's all for now. *hitting Send button*
1. The game itself is about 60 hours long. If you can find it, I'd imagine that you could get it relativly cheaply. It's a decent game, with an innovative plot and a battle system that was the forerunner of Chrono Cross. If you happen to be an anime fan, and you like Eva, then pick it up. If heavy-handed games with lots and lots of text aren't your style, then you might want to save that dinero.
2. Mega Man is, excuse me, THE man. He was one of my childhood heroes. He was the little robot boy with the courage to stand against Dr. Wily and his nefarious plan to build evil robots. The robots never really terrorized anyone, they just sat around in their rooms waiting for Megaman to kill them. Do I smell a conspiracy here? Was all of this just some plot for Megaman to act as executioner in a bloodsport [Oil Sport?] match for the perverse joy of Dr. Light. Probably.
3. If you get bored with it, it's no longer a game. It becomes a chore. The ending is really nice, but if you really don't like it, sell it or trade it into your local game retailer.
4. Baldur's Gate II. No question. (For me, anyway)
5. If you know enough HTMl not to screw it up. ;) The occasional break tag does help.
|You can't coach that. That's talent.|
|Evil! Meet my sword... Sword! Meet! EVIL!!!!!!|
More questions for Chem-a-kitty
1. Just so you know, In SC I did equip the masks on each of my guys, and
Maya still complained of the poisonous air.
Cheshire Catalyst:1. Hmmm. I think you have to take care of something in the Bone Circle village first, though. I'll look it up...
2. Yeah. Cease the mailing.
3. Sounds spiffy.
4. The "Knight of Justice" is a fun persona to play, personally. Also, the abilty to go toe to toe with powerful monsters AND be able to heal yourself makes for a nice combonation. Paladins can serve as simple cleric's in times of need. Also, I really like smiting evil. Baldur's Gate II gave me that chance. Vampires, Dragons, all kinds of evil pricks met my divine wrath. Eat Holy Avenger!
|i miss my girlfriend...i havent seen her since yesterday...whats that? im not psyco!! i object....i only have voices in my head sometimes!!!||I'd remind you of the proverb about the bird in the fist, but that's not my job. Try SpiritualHelpGamer.com down the road.|
Beat this- you got FM3 for $14? I got Chrono Trigger, the SNES version, for $10. It works like a brand new game.
And thanks, The Great Cornholio! ^_^ It's great to know I'm loved ^_^ Peace, love, Krelian!
Xenochick, -the Xenogears Goddess-
Just so you know, Faye's English VA is Wendee Lee. She also played Kiyone in Tenchi Muyo, and... Oh, she's done a number of other roles, but they all escape me at the moment.
That's it. She's good. Also, I've noticed that Kiyone is a lot of people's favorite "Tenchi" girl. Poor woman has to put up with Mihoshi all day. :(
Interesting side note, thanks to popular demand, a new Tenchi series is currently in production. And, here's the great news, instead of starting over from the beginningand giving every character new backgrounds, it will continue where the OAV series "Tenchi Muyo!" left off. 13 more episodes! Yeah BOY!
The Last Laugh:Time for......SCHOOL! AHahahah! (Yes, I know I have to go too)
Chesh"Love will grow"@rpgamer.com
|© 1998-2013 RPGamer All Rights Reserved|