|THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL|
· 2014 Awards
· Indie Submissions
· Release Dates
· Message Forums
· Staff Bios
· Jobs Listing
· Level Grinding
· Fan Art
· Indie Corner
· Sound Test
· Saving Throw
· RPG Backtrack
· Active Topical Banter
· Dialog Trees
· RPG Elements
|Better ask Mrs. Fortune-teller for girls.|
Hey, Chesh. What's down?
Anyways, couple of things to talk to you about...
1)I recently came into some money, and picked up a few games. But now I'm trying to decide what to play next. Basically, my main choices are Valkyrie Profile, Wild Arms 2, Lunar 2, or Breeath of Fire 4. Any ideas?
2)Is it me or has Imperial Mog replaced Xenochick as Most Frequently Printed Letter Writer On Q&A?
3)I thought FF8 sucked because is was too original. Sci-Fi? Pfff. But Then FF9 came out, and I thought it sucked because it was a rehash! Fantasy? Pfff. I want a Final Fantasy game that is neither original OR a rehash! But you know what? If Square manages to give me what I want, I'll probably bitch about that, too! And while we're at it, I like water, but not in liquid, solid, or gas form! They all suck!
4)Oh yeah, and am I the only one that's probably going to stop playing RPGs after the death of the PSX? Not that I enjoy them any less on their own merits, but a)I don't have that much time, and b)there's just too many of them these days.
Well, thank you for answering my questions and not using excessive force.
|Japan would never start a war.|
*kupos in greeting*
As opposed to most letters you seem to get, this one has a high level of questions and other almost-relavent things, and questions and things are needed for a balanced diet.
1. My main question: I have a reservation for a PSX2, and I've had it for the last 6 or so months. However, after reading the recent installations of the almighty (or at least almighty-in-training) column, I've been having second thoughts. So, should I cancel the reservation and get something else, esp. since my main interest in the PSX2 was FFXI and that's coming out for PC (right?), or is there something else that would makupo the PSX2 worthwhile to invest in?
2. Relating to the first question: Is FFX coming out for PC?
3. The answer to Turqoise Wizard's question on Moogles: I thinkupo the original Japanese name for moogles is 'Moguri'.
4. Related to #3: m00gl3z r0x0r j00p0!
5. Related to #4: Isn't d00d-ish fun?
6. Related to the thingy before the questions: I had /intended/ this letter to be relevant. But it has questions and an answer, so it's still got more wholesome goodness then most letters.
7. Related to #6: There's lotsa other stuff I wanted to say, but I can't thinkupo of it. If I right again and my letter is worthy, can you print me again?
8. Related to #7: Sorry for being so arrogant as to assume your kitten-ness would print this.
9. Related to #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, and this question: No, there's no inbreeding in this letter.
Well, that's all the numbers for today...Adventurers! r0x0r, but it's been linked several times here again so I won't link it, you can insert the link if you really want though...Oh yah, and don't forget to root for my editorial in the contest! ^_^
|Congrats on finishing the game. Now get a life!!!|
Hey Chem Cat,
Why things shouldn't be dubbed 101:
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, in Arabic.
I saw it on public access. The theme song went sorta like this "Mario mario mario mario super mario mario mario mario mario mario super mario mario mario mario." And last 4 minutes. No more dubbing, or at least don't ruin my childhood memories of the fat plumber.
Oh, and why do people think that the opera scene in FF6 is so important to the love between Celes and Locke? It was for them to trick Setzer, has little to do with Celes and Locke. She sings a song in an opera, and none refer to Locke.
Cheshire Catalyst: Also, it wasn't the Opera Scene, per se. (Look! I speak Latin!) Rather, it was that cute lil scene in the dressing room. Also, it was a chance for Locke to see her more.. feminine side.
Also, it wasn't the Opera Scene, per se. (Look! I speak Latin!) Rather, it was that cute lil scene in the dressing room. Also, it was a chance for Locke to see her more.. feminine side.
|It's a village of Happy Thieves!!|
I just bought Shadow Madness for $19.97 canadian and suikoden for $14.97 canadian. I was just wondering is that a good price for them? If you played them, what did you think of them?
|What the hell does VMU stand for anyway?||
Visual Memory Unit
I think the best quote is "Save the drama for your momma!" HAHAHA! Millenia said that to Elena in Grandia 2. That made me laugh. That game was cool. The music CD had some sweet remixes on it. Very cool bonus.
Nice quote. Write the guy. I don't go to the Music section much. Dangerous place, that is. Went down there once, came back with a knife in my head. Didn't hang there no more.
No, that's my comb and I ain't letting anyone see the
thing to clone it, auction it off on e-bay or whatever
cause it's mine. :P
What ELSE am I supposed to comb my hair with anyway if you take my comb?
Buy another comb! The fans want your comb. Combs expensive in Austrailia, or something? Do dingos eat them?
To be, or not to be?
weather tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outragious fortune, or to take arms and by opposing end it?
To die; to sleep.
Erm...yeah. I memorised most of Hamlet whan I was 10. Doesn't that desirve a tilde, or at least an asterick?
-Reoth "You probably got 30 e-mails like this'
~ for you!
Isn't it that Mogs are kings of the Moogles?
Nope. Moogles resent that.
The Last Laugh:And that's all. I'm tired. If you can give me the origins of all of these wacky game quotes, you get an award. (Yes, they're all from RPG's)
Chesh"This is not a leotard! It's our combat uniform!"@rpgamer.com
|© 1998-2015 RPGamer All Rights Reserved|